Browser Security Settings
To reduce the chance of your computer being attacked or infected we will:
- Check browser security settings
- Make adjustments to increase security, taking into account your Internet needs.
Since your browser is the primary connection between your computer and the Internet, its security settings are important. The chances of having your computer attacked or infected can be reduced by making sure that your browser security settings are set properly. Our technicians can help you determine what these settings should be. We will check your existing settings and make any necessary adjustments based on security issues and your Internet needs.
The following will be checked and adjusted if necessary:
- Browser security level
- Zones, including trusted sites
- Pop-up blocker utility
- Java and ActiveX controls
We can also Clear your Computer of Temporary Files.
- Computer Security Package
- Virus Removal/Protection
- Spyware Removal/Protection
- Windows Updates
Not sure what service you need?
Just give us a call at 877-777-2932 or